There's also a strong growth area in online gaming (such as the networked version of World of Warcraft) especially in East Asia and China.
- GME (Gamestop): Why do you have to choose the winner between the console makers and the software makers? Their merger with Electronic Boutique, another gaming retailer is going very well.
- ERTS (Electronic Arts): Software Maker
- NVDA (Nvidia): They make graphic chips and other products used by computer gamers.
- SNDA (Shanda Interactive): Chinese online Gaming company.
- NCTY (The9 Limited): Chinese online Gaming company. They have rights to offer World of Warcraft in China.
- GA (Giant Interactive): Chinese Online Gaming company. Recent IPO. Speculative play.
My favorites (in this order), are: